Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tools in the Fair Trade Business for Indigenous Artisans

As I was looking through my tweets the other day I came across something very interesting. When I saw what it can do for the Indigenous artist I was excited. I knew I had to share this with my readers.

This new technology can open another avenue of marketing for an artist to get exposure for their creations. It can tell their story and what went into the making of their particular product.

I believe this will not only help the consumers connect with the piece but will also provide a connection to the maker of each piece. It will help to explain the art and provide any details that might be important to get the word out, to be noticed, appreciated and more importantly authenticated.

This new technology will help to encourage fairness in trading. It will be a help to many Indigenous artists to prosper and possibly thrive.


The Fair Trace Tool™ is the name of this new technology. There is a campaign going on now until the 30th of October. Check out the website and see for yourself what is going on around the world with other Indigenous artists. 

Click here to read the article in its entirety:

No comments:

Post a Comment