Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Indigenous Artisans,Improve Your Rank on Google With Search Engine Optimization

In my pursuit of finding content for this blog,  I decided to utilize Google using the words Indigenous and Native artists. 
I thought it would be interesting to see what I would find.

I was overwhelmed with how many pages that Google offered me to view. There are thousands upon thousands of sites that I could observe. 

I did not know which one to visit first. I wish I had the time to see all of them but that is not realistic. If I were to visit even seven pages worth of websites which contain 10 listings each, it would be extremely time consuming. It made me wonder how all the other 93 pages are ever going to be seen. This made me understand the importance of what my instructor was talking about this week in class which is "Search Engine Optimization".

SEO is something all Indigenous artists need to utilize so that you can increase the likelihood of your websites being listed in the first few pages of someone's google search. 

This can empower your ability to be seen. This can bring more exposure to your art and to who you are. 

Click on the link below to gain access to the SEO Starter Guide and put into motion the tools you need to get yourself located on the first page and possibly the first listing on someone's google search.

Good Luck Artists!

Click Here:

https://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en/us/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf







No comments:

Post a Comment